Tuesday 19 June, 2007

INTERVIEW WITH DARSHAN



  • What you would do for Kananda film industry when you get Rs. 10 Crores?
    I would put the entire money in my account and make safety of my life.
  • You could do something for the industry?
    Why should I. I am in the habit of taking money and not giving.
  • What about social service?
    I am planning to construct old age house. That’s the wish of my mother.
  • Any other social concern?
    When I go to functions like Rajyotsava I collect Rs. 10,000 that would automatically go to the orphanage schools after all the organizers collect money from our name. They do not spend properly. What is wrong in asking like this.
  • You are charging high remunerations?
    If you are under the impression I am charging 50-60 lacks per film. It’s wrong. Over and above 15 lacks you can take and get me a producer.
  • Are you working free for your friend Anaji Nagaraj?
    No. For Sastri I told him don’t give me money now. After the business is done you can give me was the understanding. Now the business is done he is paying more that all other producers. That’s why I am giving one more call sheet for him in January 2006.
  • You have dozen producers in the queue?
    I hope so... he smiles.

No comments: